Faculty and Graduate Student Announcements
September 5, 2014
- European History Workshop “Schools and the Accidental Nation State: Educational Reform in Nineteenth-Century France, Greece, and Romania” by Alex Tipei, 9.12.14, IMU Maple Room 12-1 p.m.
- Academic Affairs Workshop 9.18.14, Persimmon Room, IMU 2-4 p.m.
- Academic Affairs Workshop 9.22.14, Persimmon Room, IMU 2-4 p.m.
- European History Workshop “People, Society, and Community: Visions of Political and Social Order in Post-World War I Germany” by Michael Wildt, Humboldt University – Berlin, 10.10.14, IMU Persimmon Room 12-1 p.m.
- European History Workshop “Modernity and Bourgeois Life” by Jerrold Seigel, New York University, 11.14.14, Sassafras Room, IMU 12-1 p.m.
- European History Workshop “Imperial Austria in WWI” by Ke-chin Hsia, Indiana University, 12.5.14, Sassafras Room, IMU 12-1 p.m.
- 2014-2015 Internal Fellowship and Award Deadlines
- “Arctic Frontiers Emerging Leaders Conference in Oslo” Application for Funding Deadline 9.28.14
- 22nd International Conference of Europeanists Topic Proposal Deadline, 10.10.14
Call for Papers: